<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

The company Christmas party was this afternoon. I skipped it, this year. Bowling is not in the picture three weeks after hernia surgery. Especially since I went back to work two weeks early. I don't think the surgeon was really thrilled with that, but it was either that or not get it done at all, so what could he say?
He did warn me that it could still come undone, though. I heard that bit of news yesterday. How fun. Just what I always wanted... a hernia next to the mesh they put in to fix the last hernia.
Great. I guess I won't be carrying everything for the holidays, after all.
But it is over, and so is the holiday partying at the office. On to bigger and better things. You had so better call me on Christmas Eve!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?