<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

Well, the end of the job is nearing. I can smell it. They have moved me off the J2EE stuff, and are having me fix old change requests. I am out of here.
It has been a good run, and I am hoping that I have the time to get some resumes out and that we will be through the hell that is tax season before I have to try to find some cash to keep the house going for a while.
I still have a little bit of the stock Daddy gave me, so we have a very small cushion, and I will (with any luck) get some kind of a package when I leave, as I am not going to let them force me out, and they keep doing things I think may be illegal, like discussing how much my health is an issue and talking about it with other employees without my permission.
So, we may have to bring that up when the time comes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?