<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

I need to face the fact that I have accomplished virtually nothing this week. Both at work, and in the effort to get my cash flow fixed. Need to do better at both.
I am going to have a bit of time this weekend, as DD will be gone on Saturday evening (and spouse is always gone after 9 pm) and the Super bowl is on Sunday. (DD and I watch, and snack on things we know are bad for us, while spouse finds someone else to do.) (and no, that wasn't a typo.)
I need to find all the medical stuff from last year, so I can get the refund from the med savings plan here at work. There are a couple of thousand bucks waiting for me in there, and I aim to get them. Maybe then I can get the bills all paid off. (wishful thinking, I know.)
But it will help. And I am going to try to convince spouse to give me one of his credit cards, so I can pay it off and make it available for the cruise in April. You hear me... we are going on a cruise in April. I am still (without a single hope of it being true) hoping you will somehow show up on this ship. And yet, I am so scared of your reaction, I can't even call you in advance to tell you I will be in town this summer. I will wait, and talk to your aunt and uncle when I have sent DD back here.
Chicken, that's me.
Missing you, that is really me.
If I could put your name into this blog, you might see it and know that I am thinking of you. On the other hand, so might anyone else, and that could be a not so good thing. Wouldn't want to come as a surprise to anyone you care about. Have seen enough surprises, need not be one.
So I wait. And dream of somehow running into you on the ship. Maasdam. April 25th. Out of FLL.
Just in case you do know it's me, and that I am writing about you.
Hope to see you there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?