<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

I think your brother is back in our home town? It sure looks like him, from the search site I went to. Amazing how many people there are with your names. His is not so surprising, but yours, now that was interesting to find in all those places. Your classmates listing says you are self-employed, and I cannot wait to find out what you have decided to do with your life. I know that you were in the Air Force for twenty years, and I know that you retired at 38 or so, so what have you been doing for the past couple of decades? (not quite, but you know what I mean.)
I hope you will be happy to see me. I hope we can be friends again.
I miss being your friend, and you know you were always my closest friend. Goodness, we told each other everything. Lots of things we didn't say to anyone else, that's for sure.
I miss you. I miss hearing from you. I miss having you as my friend. The fact that you were good in bed is secondary, as I have the horrible feeling you are probably married again. Ugh.
It never gets easier, does it?
See you in the summer, I hope.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?