<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Joined a gym last night. DD's cholesterol is still high, but not as high as we thought. So we will be going at least a couple of times per week, and getting ourselves ready for summer. I leave on the cruise at the end of April, and would like to be able to wear a bathing suit at least part of the time.
I need to get some weight training in, as well. I seem to be shrinking. DD keeps saying she will meet me in the middle, as she is now 5' 1.5" and I am now down to 5' 4".
Yup, I have lost 1.5 inches since you told people I needed a step stool to get into bed. Thought I would forget, did you?
Maybe that can be how I identify you if you call rather than coming by. You can list all the ways you teased me about my height.
But you probably don't remember them anyway.
I do.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?