<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Spouse ( who still refuses to die, even though he promised) got his cast removed yesterday. He has a nasty infection where they put the pins into his hand to keep it stable while it healed. Except he told me he didn't have to have the surgery, because he was afraid that if I took a day off to take him in to have pins put into his hand, my boss would fire me. How much does that suck, exactly?
No, I don't want to continue the way we have been, and no, I haven't given up the idea of getting myself separated from him, but no matter what, he shouldn't need to feel that I can't take him for surgery if he needs it. He was there for me while I was expecting DD, and needed to have my bp recorded every four hours. Is it any wonder that I hate my job? My life? Except DD, that is. Wouldn't trade her for anything on earth. Not even for you, love.
Sorry. But you had to find out sometime. She comes first.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?