<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

There is a website that may have your address. I am debating. It would be very interesting to have it when I am in Ohio during the summer, but would that be too much like stalking?
On the other hand, what is this?
And I do intend to at least visit the town I think you live in, so having a starting point would be something. But could I refrain from going up to your door? Something to consider.
The obvious consideration is your family. Don't want to upset the life you have made for yourself, if you are happy. And I do hope you are happy. Although that would put a damper on my overly active fantasy life, wouldn't it?
You can see my dilemma.
What would you do if you were looking for me?
(Wishful thinking, I know.)
But I do have to consider all the consequences of this. Twenty plus years is a very long time.
But I do love you.
I will decide before I come to Ohio.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?