<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Waiting for the build at the office. The new project to which I have been assigned, at least for the moment. I wish I could just win the damned lottery and be done with it. I know I would still have to keep the job, for the health insurance, but it would sure be easier to get up in the mornings if it wasn't so necessary.
Don't know why. Don't really care why. I just know that I am so tired of being tired that all I want is a month to do nothing but sleep. And really sleep, with none of this Sunday night insommnia I keep having to contend with. I really hope I don't dream of you tonight. I just want a solid 6 hours of sleep. Is that too much to ask?
Do I really have to be here at 7 again tomorrow so I can work with the people from the east coast? Wah!
That means getting up at 5 again. And not getting more than about 4 hours of sleep. Why couldn't I go out there to learn how to do this?
Ugh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?