<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Well, it seems that the blog is back. I couldn't reach it yesterday. I have six hours left here today, and I am already so tired I can't see straight.
The new project is a pain in the butt.
How can I say this without being whiney? I don't like getting in here at 7:30 in the morning. In fact, I didn't do it today. I know I need to do so tomorrow, but I was just so damned tired that I slept until after 6.

Have you any idea how early 5:30 is? I hate it that it is so dark I can't find the bathroom in my own house. And cold! Too cold to be walking around on those wood floors. Don't get me wrong, I love the wood floors, but at that hour? They need to be heated. And I need to win the lottery to afford it. Any lucky numbers out there?

I am going on a cruise on the 25th of April. I will be looking for you there, as I look for you everywhere now. I know you won't be there, as you don't even remember me (probably) most of the time, but I am thinking of you, and would love it if you just happened to be a passenger. Holland America. The Maasdam. Just lettin' you know.
There are probably still cabins available. And even though spouse will be there with me, if you show up I will be available too. And yes, he does know that I intend to spend the whole week flirting.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?