<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

As I sit here listening to the oldies, I am reminded of all the things I love about you, and all the wonderful times we spent together. I hope that you are all right, and that you will have a long, happy, healthy life. Boy, this song is making me a little weepy, right here in the office. I need to cut this out, or I will never make it until June.

You are everything, and everything is you. Beautiful song.
Not as good as Brandy, but that one was always about you. My sailor. (although you were in the USAF, the concept applied. You left, I waited. )
I loved you then, and I love you now. I wish I knew that you are okay. I am beginning to worry about you. And I don't even know why.

Please be healthy and happy when I see you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?