<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Finally sending off the receipts to the medical savings people. I still need to find the one from my surgery in May, that was for over a thousand dollars. It will come in handy this spring. But we will be getting over seven hundred back from the idiocy that is spouse's hand in the car door. Surgery without having finished your deductable... how lovely. And he lied about it. Not like you, you never lied. Even when I wished you would, like when you were sleeping with all those women. That was difficult, but I could deal with it. They were passing, I was there for the rest of our lives, or so I thought. He, on the other hand, has had a girlfriend (yes, the real, goes out with every night kind) for three years now, and still lies about it. What an enormous pain in the ass that is!
No wonder I don't care any more.
Liar.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?