<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Finally, something goes my way. The you-know-whats at PG&E finally credited my account with the two checks I sent them about three weeks ago. So now I have a 56.00 credit. No more threats from them.
We are getting a bonus this quarter. 2%. (of our annual salaries)
I will use it to pay the property taxes and (if there is any left) the homeowners insurance. I will also refrain from telling him that I got it.
Hope they don't put it into the Bof A account. I need to decrease the amount going in there by about 400.00 a month. But there are still bills that come out automatically, so I need to leave enough in there to cover them. My life insurance is one of them. I should convert that, and be done with it. But I will wait for a few more years, when I should be able to refinance for a much smaller payment. (There's always hope, right?)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?