<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

Got a phone call from spouse. I guess he wants to communicate, now that dd is off to Catalina for the week. Fat chance. I wasn't kidding when I asked if he was staying at her house this week. I would love the quiet. Peace, at last. But no, he wants to stay at the house. I have no idea why, as he doesn't actually do anything there, and I have no intention of making or eating big meals while dd is away.
So I am getting a little bit of it done. I have sent off for the refund from the medical people, and should be getting a notification soon of how much is left in the account. I will then round up some more of the receipts, and get the remainder back. It will pay for the trip to Ohio, and probably the gas card. Maybe even part of the credit cards. (or perhaps, just perhaps, some savings?)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?