<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I have found that there are numerous decent prices on tickets to Cleveland this summer. I may be able to get tickets sooner than expected. If only the damned festival was advertised somewhere, I could begin real planning. Grr.
I will get either Beth or Terry to let me know what is happening with the festival. I need to call Terry anyway. I told her that I would call the weekend after Janet died, and I didn't have the time. So I need to do that. Must talk to Mom soon. Perhaps this weekend. We don't have so many things planned this time. I will have to leave the office early both today and tomorrow so I can get to meetings on time, and then I am going at 1 on Friday. Boy, I am just so not the 60-hour a week person any more. But DD is doing really well, and leaving for her school trip on the 23rd. Catalina island. Wish I was going. They leave at 6am, so she has to be at the airport at about 4:30. In Oakland. (which means getting up at 2.)
Southwest has a great sale going on right now. But so does Northwest. Guess I will go with whoever has what we need at the time. Ticket buying next month. Planning for the visit to Rainbow begins now. I will need to call the Mother Advisor and ask if they are meeting that night. I would hate to get there and find out that they were dark that day. Waste of suitcase space. Two formals? And good shoes? I will find out for sure before we pack.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?