<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

I need to decide what I will say when I ask for you. I will have a card made up, with the email address and the cell number, but should I use the business card, or should I just make a card with the information? I think the business card might make them more comfortable, as it is an indication that I will not be in Ohio forever. On the other hand, I don't necessarily want to advertise my business affairs.
Still, I think the business card may be the way to go. It doesn't really matter what anyone but you think, and I have to believe you will be glad that I have made it this far. A little annoyed maybe, but in the end, I think you will be happy that I have gotten a decent job, a home and a wonderful daughter. I know I will be happy for your accomplishments, just as soon as you get around to telling me what they are. So that is decided, then. Business card it is. I will cross out the business email and add my yahoo address. I think that keeping the mail private may be the better part of valor.
You know?
Yeah, I bet you do.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?