<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

It looks like we will be coming in on Southwest. We will leave at 6:45 in the morning, and arrive in Ohio after 4PM. Long day. But only one stop, and no plane change, which will be great for DD's trip home. She will be leaving the following Tuesday evening, and I will leave the Tuesday after that. I will take BART and SamTrans home from Oakland, so spouse doesn't have to come and get me. I can do that much. I will have to remember to bring transit stuff with me though. Don't want to be hunting through the luggage for change.
DD will enjoy her trip more, I think, since she will only have to get up at half-past nothing (Thanks Terry) on one morning. We will drive up to Canton on Sunday evening, or Monday morning, and go visit my friend Beth, then off to Rainbow. Tuesday we can take our time and head up to the airport at about 2. Much easier than when we have to be at CAK by 6.
Or at OAK by 4:30!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?