<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Okay, it is decided. We will be arriving in Ohio on the 18th of June. We will spend the first three days in Columbus, then go up to Canton on Sunday evening. We will attend the Rainbow meeting on Monday evening, and then DD will go home. I will leave the following Tuesday. That gives me a week to find you, and buy you that cup of coffee.
I hope you are willing to talk to me, and I hope that there are at least a couple of other people in town. My friend Beth is planning a picnic for the Saturday so there will be another social event for me to attend. I think she believes I am looking forward to seeing people from our class. I will enjoy it, but they are not the main reason for the trip. In fact, they could all go out of town and I wouldn't even notice, I don't think. I may wind up bringing the laptop and working from Mom's house a couple of days. It would make the hit on my vacation time much smaller, and let me keep up with my email at the least. Perhaps dial in to a couple of the meetings as well.
We will see. I may not need to do it, but it would help with any other plans I make for the rest of the year.

So, darlin' How have you been for the past twenty-some years? Are you happy? Do you have the life you wanted so badly? Have you changed?
Have I? (Don't answer that - I know I am not eighteen any more.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?