<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Okay. Tonight I do it. I get all the bills together from last year, and I spend some time catagorizing them into neat groups for submission to the medical spending people. Same for the ones Ed has run up for this year already. We are putting the money in there, and now we need it. It will pay for the dresses, the plane tickets, and potentially the fire insurance for the next year.
Not too bad, huh? And I will throw as much as I can at the credit cards, because they are out of control. How many times can he go over the limit before I just take the damned things out of his wallet and cut them up? I pay them off, and in a few months he has them run up again. He and that girlfriend of his. I wish my boyfriend was half as available. (or half as real!)
Okay, so I have a great fantasy life. It is better than spending all our money on someone I am not considering making a part of the family.
Rat bastard.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?