<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Thinking about the facts in the case... spouse is always claiming to have saved my life. (for any number of reasons). You have also saved me.
How, you may ask?
You divorced me and forced me out of the military healthcare system. It saved my life. (Cost me a bloody fortune, but that's another rant.)
The PA I was seeing before our divorce had a blood test that indicated a problem. He decided that to test for the cause was too expensive, and I should take vitamins. Told me to come back when I had neurological problems. Sweet, wasn't he? A year and a half later, there I am... flat on my back in the hospital with no immune system, and no neurological symptoms. (Unless you count the voices, but I think they were from the fever.) (And they went away as soon as the fever went down.)
So I owe you a great big thank you for the divorce. It may have seemed like a bad idea (to me) at the time, but it wound up being very good for my health.

My attitude is another story.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?