<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

Told spouse this morning that I will not be paying off his credit cards any more after this. He owes about two thousand, and will never be able to pay that, so I will pay them one more time, plus whatever goes on while we are on the ship, but that is the end. I have way too many other bills to pay, and will not be able to keep putting out several hundred bucks a month on his credit cards and the gas card. I don't know where he thinks it all comes from. What, is he dumb or something? Can't figure this one out. He knows we have only one income, and he even knows what it is. Why can't he just live within it? But no, he has to have something special every day, and can't go a day without his pound of flesh, so to speak.

I am just frustrated. I can't get ahead, no matter what I do.
It bites.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?