<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

Told Twhen we are coming this afternoon. She thought I wanted Mom to come up to the house. Not this trip. We will be in Columbus the 18th through the 20th, and then we will be heading up to E.C. for the remainder of the trip. DD will be attending the Canton Assembly #24 meeting on Monday evening, with me, and then I will take her up to the cleveland airport for her trip home on Tuesday. I will stop at the motel on the way back, I think. If it is not too late. I will leave a card for you, one with my phone number and email address. It has the office information, as well. Then I will try to reach some of the other guys, like Carl Gastin, Emmy Roth, Glenn Ellington, others.
I am hoping to see at least you and Carl, and may see Glenn as he was kind enough to come to see us when Daddy died. Sister says Emmy was there as well, but I didn't see him. Randy's parents were there, but he is gone.
I miss him too. He was crazy, but a nice guy. Cozy. And no, I don't expect you to understand that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?