<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

Bought the tickets today. Oakland to Cleveland, arriving on June 18th at 4pm. DD leaves on the 22nd, after visiting my sister and mom, and the Canton assembly of Rainbow. I stay until the 29th. I will be looking people up starting on the 22nd, and will probably have made arrangements for at least one get-together before I even get on the plane. I will be stopping by the motel on my way back from the airport, to talk to your aunt. I will leave my card, with my cell number and my email address. Then I will proceed to try to find some of the other folks I have lost contact with over the years.

I know a couple of people who can probably put me in touch with Carl, and my sister would love to hear from him as well. So that will be the second item on the agenda. Maybe I can get that ball rolling via email from here. I have Glen's email address, and Beth works on the school board with Emmy. Between the two of them, they should have some idea where to find him.

A few people from my class need looking up as well. Cathy, Cassandra, Danny, some others. I know Beth will get in touch with Frank, and some others to see me before I leave, so I will need to have either Friday or Saturday evening free. Probably Saturday, as I believe she mentioned a picnic. (She has a pool.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?