<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

The days pass so quickly now... vacation is just around the corner. Less than five weeks until the cruise, and then we begin to pack and prepare for the trip to Ohio. I am hoping to hear from Carl before we leave, but will send another email the day before we get on the plane. I intend to ask him to at least call Terry. Whatever problems he may have with me, have nothing to do with her. They were friends long before I came into the picture. You were her friend too, but she seems to be content to look at the past as though it is the present. I have to remember that nobody won. We all lost. And in the process, I left all my friends behind. I miss you. You were ( are ) the best friend I have ever had. I do not want to spend the remainder of my life without you.

We were friends first, and I hope we can be friends again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?