<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

Hello, its me.
That particular song seems to say what I have been feeling for a while now. I really do miss you, and I don't want to mess things up for you, but I would love to have you back in my life. Can you understand that? Or is it one of those things you see in passing, but never take to heart? I know now that you loved me more than I ever imagined. And I know that you have always known that I still love you. It would be wonderful to imitate the Alan Alda flick, Same Time Next Year, but I don't know that you are available for such an arrangement. (although it never did stop you when we were married)
Even a written correspondence would be so much better than this silence. It has been so long since I have heard anything of you. I sometimes wonder if you are still even around. I hope I would hear if anything had happened to you, but I just don't know. Daddy would have told me, but he isn't here any more, and my mother and sister are just completely against even speaking of you.
I don't know... if I can let go of the anger, why can't they?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?