<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I wish you were reading this. I wish you were here to talk to me about all the things that go on in an office environment, that he doesn't understand. I really would like to have someone with whom I could have a complaint-fest in the evening who would get it. It isn't all bad, just irritating, and everlasting, and not able to do anything-able. You understand, because you spent years working in the hospitals. And the military is nothing if not irritating. And frustrating.
I miss being able to have a conversation with someone who is older than 13, and understands that daily irritation and frustration is not the same thing as wanting to kill people.

So I pour my heart out to you here.

And you never answer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?