<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Sister wants to know if I intend to work at the festival. I don't know. Maybe for a few hours, as a kind of tribute to Daddy, but I don't want to be tied down, at least not by the festival. What I would really like is to run into you on the first night I am there, and spend the rest of the week doing wild and crazy things. (If you know what I mean.)

Still, something to think about. And I will have to be around for Mr. Vertoli to look at the electric. I guess there is a problem with one of the circuit breakers. The joy of home ownership. Almost as much fun as my roof problems.

No thinking about that on vacation, though. I will enjoy myself. Even if I don't see you. I will see other people, and that will just have to be enough.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?