<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

Spouse gave me permission to see you. He thinks it will be okay if I look you up while I am in Ohio this summer. No, I didn't tell him that is the point of the whole trip. I should have, but we were stuck in the car for an hour and a half, so it would have been kind of rough.
How dare he? He, who has been keeping in touch with his ex-wife for the last fifteen years, at least. What possible right can he think he has to tell me who I can contact, or with whom I can be friends? He and his girlfriend seem to think I am stupid, and will put up with this crap forever. Not this girl. I am getting the taxes done, if it kills me, and then I am getting the automatic payments of the phone bill and the life insurance transferred to the other bank. I will then decrease the amount going into the bofa until it is at a level at which I am comfortable. How 'bout 200/month? Sound good to you?
Sounds fine to me. Especially since he seems to think I am responsible for his credit cards as well.

Rat bastard.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?