<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Things have changed since I saw him last. I have changed. I am certain he has as well. There are those who would say we should never meet again, but I believe they are wrong. I need to know that he is okay, and I think he is aware of this. I keep getting the feeling that we are in each other's minds, somehow. I have had a friend with this ability before, so it is not one with which I am unfamiliar. It does seem odd that it is just happening now, but I have not concentrated on him in such a long time, that if it was there before, I just wasn't receiving it.
I know we had it when he was in Germany, and I think we had it before then as well. I knew what he was going to do when he got home, and I was never surprised when he showed up unannounced. It was always as if I was waiting for him. Even though I never knew exactly what day he would arrive.I was always home and usually looking out the window when he drove up for the first time. And when he picked me up at the game, I didn't even know he was in the country. But there he was, and it was as though he had never left. He is thinking of me. And I think of him.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?