<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Well, I guess that about does it.
What, you ask?
Why, it finishes all the conversations spouse and I have ever had about why he isn't my best friend, and all the conversations we will never have about what he can do to become my best friend.

Juanita. He lies all the time. She continues to call the house. He continues to hide the bill for the cell phone. It is a mess, and he lies about it all the time.

I really need to get on the phone to the IRS and straighten out all of my stuff. Really. Right after I do all the rest of the things that make me want to puke. Like volunteer for mulitple reviews at work. Or send Juanita an invitation to DD's birthday party. ( like that will ever happen...)

Pantaloons tonight. Apron lay-out tomorrow night. Dress over the weekend. The taxes too. He can be gone, and I will just do the taxes. I have all the stuff, so it isn't like I can't do it. Just hate to start. Once I get going it will be fine. It's not like I am going to owe more. In fact, they probably will have to credit me with all the taxes I paid in last year. But still...

And I do wish he would just tell me the truth. That is something I will never forget. You may have had some pretty harsh things to say, but you always told me the truth. Even when it was about sleeping around. You were doing it, but you were up front about it, and it didn't really seem to be a reflection on me, so much as a reflection of the other things that were going on. Yes, it hurt, but nowhere near as much as his lies have hurt. They ( among other things) have destroyed any chance there was of this working. Ever.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?