<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I have other blogs, you know. One at Journalspace... For Public Consumption. It mainly deals with work, and the day to day things that happen in computer software cubeland.

I have a friend who is in trouble. He may be getting fired today. I am worried about him, and about my own job. He may be the low man on the totem pole, but I am just above him, and I can feel the ground fast approaching. We shall see.

The boss is not generous with people who have left the company. Not for any reason. I don't know why, but I think it may have something to do with her belief that if they leave (even involuntarily) they are being disloyal. Amazing what the human mind can do.

I am waiting for the afternoon, when I have an appointment about 40 miles away, and when my friend has his appointment upstairs. We will be getting the bad news at about the same time. Me about my lung function, him, the job function.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?