<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Why do I set myself up for these things? I need to just get down to it, and make my life what I want it to be. I need to eliminate the drag, and to move the cash out of his hands. I also need to get myself out of the misery that is this job. But what to do ? I would love to go back to school, and to finally do what I know I can, but there are so many other obligations... I am not as flexible as I once was. I get too tired to do more than one class at night any more. I used to be able to work full time and go to school full time, at least for a while. Now, I can barely drag myself into the office most days. Without any classes. Maybe a shot once in a while would help with that. Oh yeah, you don't know about that. Well, if I see you this summer, perhaps I will tell you about my little B-12 addiction.
In the mean time, it is about time that I got rid of some of my baggage. Starting with the Bof A account.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?