<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

I dreamed about you again last night. And I didn't meet anyone on the cruise. Not that I really had time to look. Spouse really seemed to mean it about spending time together. Don't understand why, unless he is telling the truth and his girlfriend has left him. That would do it, I guess. But why he thinks it will make me more likely to want to spend time with him is a mystery to me.

I have changed to financial arrangements, and will be dealing with the IRS soon. I have to do so... I am running out of other options to raise funds. I will be down to selling pieces of furniture soon. And that will not go over well.

I need to call the state again and see if they are happy yet. Maybe I can get a form from them, and send in the 99 tax stuff, and make this particular portion of the nightmare go away. Ha!

All I can do is try it. And wait impatiently for the 18th of June. Looking forward to at least talking to you. Would love to see you. Even for a moment.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?