<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

I received an email today, about a tarot site I frequent. The author was discussing the Lovers, a card about decisions and the consequences thereof. She recommended following your own moral code when making decisions about relationships.

It couldn't have been better timing. I have some decisions to make, and I need to remember that although I would certainly jump at the chance to start something with you if you were unmarried, you aren't. So I need to think long and hard about what it is I want, and what that really means about my feelings toward you.

You see, if I really still love you, how can I ask you to risk losing the life you have worked so hard for? I can't.

Be my best friend again, and I will force myself to be content.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?