<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Maybe it is the songs that bring it back, but I feel as though I am making some progress lately. I have gotten some more control over the financial aspects of my life, and I am making some inroads into the work stuff. I only need to gain control of the education thing, and then I might just feel okay about what's going on.

Who am I kidding? Have I ever felt okay about myself? Well, all right, I did for a while, but that ended in '81, now didn't it? Actually, it ended in '79, right? I just didn't see it. And so I couldn't help you with it either. I am sorry I wasn't there for you.

I am also sorry that I let you go. I should never have stopped writing. That was selfish. It was just so hard when you started talking about the other girl. I couldn't do it. And I will always regret it.

Please forgive me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?