<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Some days I wonder what I am going to do in Ohio for seven days, all by myself. Other days, I don't think it will be anywhere near long enough to accomplish everything I want to do. Can you tell I am of two minds about the whole thing?

I still haven't heard back from one of the guys I was hoping to see on this trip, and I am completely in the dark about your whereabouts. I will drop the note (already composed, typed and sealed in the card) with your aunt on the 22nd, and hope for the best.

I need to go to the cemetery, and I need to get the electricity checked out. I will need to visit the festival, I suppose, and I am hoping to spend some time with a few of my classmates.

Maybe a week isn't so long after all.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?