<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Less than a week until I leave for Ohio. Just a bit scary. In fact, I am feeling downright nervous. I don't know if I can do it. I have emailed a couple of people, and am hoping to see them (and you) while I am there, but I don't know how I am going to feel about it. I am not the person I was.

I will probably wind up working part of the week, because of the size of the project I am on, and the tight deadline. I may want to work, as I will have nothing else to do for several days while people are doing things around the house. On the other hand, I might just say the heck with it all, and play the new Harry Potter game the whole time. Either way, a week with no one but me to look after is going to be refreshing.

I am hoping to return home with a better attitude, both about work and about my outside activities, which have been making me crazy for a couple of weeks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?