<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Well, it happened. My life insurance premium was returned by the bank. I knew it was just a matter of time. I will pay it, and change the account from which it is taken. Some people never change, you know? I had hoped that he would take this whole thing seriously, but I guess he just assumes (and yes, I remember what you said about that word) that I will pick up the slack.

I am looking forward to seeing you, and speaking to you in person. Even if you aren't as anxious as I to resume our friendship. I am hoping to see that you are happy, healthy, and still have a bit of that sense of humor. Please, have a sense of humor. I don't know if I could stand it if you are dry and humorless. If this doesn't call for a good laugh, I don't know what will.

And it will give many more opportunities to dream of you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?