<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Work is, well, work. I am not going to say that I am sure there are bad things coming, but when the big guy feels the need to come in to the development office and tell you to improve your morale, things are usually coming to a head.

So, I will once again try to convince the family that there is a good reason to set up a budget (filthy word there!) and stick with it. Of course, the fact that there are a million things that have to be done this year, all of which cost lots of money, isn't going to help. I am beginning to think that I will have to make DD's dress for her installation. We need to be getting a pattern and material picked out for it anyway. We know it will happen, just not exactly when. (Probably a year from September.)

Wish me luck. With DD going to Chicago in July and August, her father wanting to go to Champaign sometime this summer, and our trip to Ohio (not to mention all the Rainbow functions) I will be lucky to keep up with the mortgage.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?