<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

Boy.  I'm up to two hundred posts here.  Guess I had more to say than I thought.  Keeping things bottled up is a really good way to keep my gastroenterologist busy, but it does nothing for my ability to enjoy Indian food. 

I sometimes (actually, pretty often) find things difficult to express, even to you, in this format.  Something to do with the fact that once I hit the submit button, it is out there forever.   But I am continuing to try, and hope to gain a few points for that.

I think just - talking - will be easier.  I have always felt comfortable talking to you.  And about some of the strangest things, too. 

Perhaps one of these days you will consider telling me what it was that made you so angry?  Knowing can't be any worse than not knowing.  No matter what it turns out to have been.

And if you don't think that was hard to write, you don't remember me as well as I think you do.  And I think you remember me far better than you let on for the first week or so of our correspondence.  (And I'm glad)

By the way, have I thanked you recently for being exactly who you are?   And for helping me let go?  God, it is good not to have to worry about everything for a change.

In case you were still wondering, that was a "yes".

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?