<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

First things first... when I arrive, we will need to get past that inevitable awkwardness we encounter every time we come back together.  Usually we have a day for this, but in this case, it wil have to happen quickly.  Perhaps a conversation prior will help.

After the door is closed, the initial item on the agenda will be me apologising for having stayed away so long.  This will be done in any manner and for any length of time necessary.  Believe me... it may not be what you will request, but it is what you require.

Following that, I imagine the first thing you will want will be a detailed history of what (and who) I have been doing for the past however many years.  This will, of course, be rather uncomfortable for me, which should make it really fun for you.  (I'll let you in on a little secret... one way or another they were all very much like someone you know.)

From here, it becomes a bit hazy.  In the past, it was always a more cooperative venture... I'm just not sure what you will request.  I'll keep working on it though.  I do know that somewhere in here will come the sterilization of any shared toys.  I'll bring bleach.  (I trust you, but that doesn't mean I trust all the people you trust.)
By the way, while I won't object to either, I prefer rope to handcuffs.  Logistics.  Should I find myself alone, I can get out of rope.
(I still read too much Stephen King.)

Remotely close?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?