<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Hello again. I'm better now.

A bit of overload. And after spouse nearly walked in on me last night (did I forget to tell you about that? I was just writing to tell you about what I had been doing when guess who showed up.) the events of the day may have been a little much.

I have to admit that I was really looking forward to sharing my evening with you yesterday, and then I wound up going to bed without getting to talk to you at all. Would you believe he actually asked me why I wanted to be on the computer?

Last evening I found a white taper, about 10 inches long, and about three quarters of an inch in diameter at the base. I got out the lube, (wax is smooth, but it still isn't skin.) and then I retreated to my room, where I closed the door and began rubbing the taper against my clit. As I got wetter, I started to insert it and then I lay on my side and began using it to rub against my ass. I got really wet, and began (slowly, and really carefully - it has been over twenty years) pushing it against my ass. It was slow going, and I needed way more lube than I had anticipated, but I started inserting it into my ass. I slowly pushed it in beyond the first ring of muscles, and then waited to relax. About a minute later, I was able to get it past the second ring of muscles, and started to fuck myself with it. Slowly, carefully at first, and then faster, and deeper. It excites me just to be telling you about it. And with your permission, I will be doing it again while you are away. I still picture you, and imagine that it is your hands doing the manipulating, your fingers pinching my nipples, your dick inside me.

Getting closer, but still not getting all the way there. Although at this point, should I see you on the street and shake your hand, I will probably turn into a puddle and never quit having orgasms. Right there in the street.

But I think the time for talking this evening is over. Gonna try again. And tomorrow I go for a long walk near the pier... very windy, and the place I think of you most.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?