<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Hi
I wish I could just pick up the phone and call you right now. It isn't something I think about often, but right now it certainly would be nice. No, I haven't lost my mind. I have been at a party, and have overindulged just a bit. Not enough that I can't proof read this, but enough that I am going to be going to bed fairly early tonight. And I may be skipping any number of things I should be doing, in favor of getting safely to bed.

The party was a great success, and I talked to a number of people both from the office and from the real world. It was lots of fun, but I need to remember to eat before I go to these things.

About last night, it was indescribable. (I am just not sure about the spelling there, but you know what I mean.)
It's like an earthquake. Not the sharp, sudden ones that are over in a second. It was like the other kind... the ones that kind of roll through. Wave after wave, for what seems like a really long time, even though it probably isn't. And this is another one of those things that really needs eye contact to describe properly, but wow. That's really all I can say.

Well, that and I remember now why it was so imperative that I be alone in the (very small) house to attempt this. I'm not the quietest person in the world, am I? And I managed to leave fingerprints on the inside of my thigh, so as a suggestion - you might want to have something for me to grab, if this sort of thing is among those you have planned.

(And I don't know how to explain those at the gym.)

But still, wow.

And now, sleep. Before I find myself falling asleep half naked on the couch.

Oh- I may use an old reliable rather than hunting for something new tonight. I know, but it seems that everthing I own is pointed. And I have had quite a bit to drink this evening. Might be a dangerous combo.

And I know you don't want me to get hurt.

Hope you are having a wonderful time.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?