<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hi there.

You're long since asleep, but I provised to write today, so here goes.

I started off last evening (once he finally got out of here) by taking off my robe - I wear next to nothing at home all the time.  (I take my clothes off as soon as I get in the door most days)

I grabbed a tube of lubricant, because I'm just so very far out of practice that I didn't know if the body would even work the way it is supposed to any more.  (Turns out it works just fine.)
And my friendly banana.  A small one, kind of firm, and not too ripe.  I grabbed the green afghan (you will remember it), and sat down on the couch.  I used a bit of the lube, just to get things started, and began rubbing my clit with the banana.  I wis holding it in one hand, and rubbing my nipple with the other, and then I began moving it lower, and rubbing, pushing just a little to start, and slowly, carefully, inserting it.  In and out, slowly, carefully, as I really have not done anything is so long I was a little bit scared.  But things seemed to be working and so I inserted it farther, and farther, and soon I was fucking myself with it, pretending it was your hand shoving it into me.

And then the cat jumped on my chest.

It was lovely while it lasted, although bananas are far more angular than you would expect.  Little bit scratchy, too.  Not like you.

And not a wonderful substitute.  NIce try, though.  Interesting, and fun until the cat decided to use me as a scratching post.

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?