<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I guess it is just about that time... so I will gather my thoughts and curl up with them once again.  Funny, if I was ever to find myself in a room with him, I would probably just go ahead and stop breathing.  I don't know if I could manage to actually touch him after all this.  The memories, preserved for years, and added to the experience and longing I have accumulated over the years, might just be too much to make real. 

The touch of his hand on my cheek, the feel of his arm around my back, pulling me close, I do know that I wouldn't send him away.  It doesn't matter athat he belongs with someone else.  I will never say no to him.  I will never tell hnim to go home to his wife.  Others, yes.  Him?  never.

I can still feel him kissing me, caressing me, filling me.  It keeps me alive.  It makes me want to get up early in the morning, just to have a few minutes alone with my thoughts.

Every night, in my thoughts, he holds me until I fall asleep. 

One day I will see him again. 

Until then, I will remember. 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?