<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I had heard that your father had moved back to Virginia. He moved into your Grandmother's house, didn't he? Now that is a house. While I was home Beth and I went down to Amish country, and we spent some time looking at wood burning stoves. Brought back some very happy memories. (Although I can't see myself doing anything but burning things if I ever tried to cook on one)

I liked your Grandmother a lot. She was a very special lady. Boy, if I'm not careful I am going to get all teary right here in the office. Can't have that.

I hope you are having a wonderful trip. I thought about driving down there since I had so much time this summer, but figured I would get myself lost. But it was a nice fantasy while it lasted.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?