<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Last evening I left the office and when I got into the car I pulled my skirt up over my stockings, and I drove to the shopping center.  I'm sure if the bus driver was looking my way, he was getting an eyefull.

I did a little bit of shopping, looked at a few skirts (most of which seem to be longer than you would like) and then went to try on some heels.  No salesmen at this store, but I did find a couple of pairs of heels I think you'll love.

Then it was off home, skirt hiked up, and window rolled down, cool breeze blowing on my thighs, as I drove down the coast toward home.

Of course, I had to get myself together before coming into the house, as I park on the street, and there is a picture window facing the spot where I get out of the car. 

You know the rest.  Boring, boring, boring. 

But really nice dreams. 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?