<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Okay, this is a bit tough. This morning was adventures in inadvertent showing off for a lovely gentleman at the gas station. And tonight, well, tonight even you couldn't have thought up.

I got stopped on the way home. Yes, that kind of stopped. And I must admit, as soon as I saw those lights, I started rearranging things. But to very little avail, as I found after the nice young policeman declined to give me a ticket. As I was turning the car back on, I discovered that while I had, in fact, managed to pull down one side of my skirt, the other was still, shall we say, less than modest?

Hope this gives you a good chuckle when you read it. I may be scarred for life.

I'm going to get some dinner now. Talk later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?