<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Something strange happened today.  Well, not really strange, as it has happened before, but unusual.  Spouse didn't get home before I left for work this morning.  And as I was taking Maria with me (she is on her way to Santa Cruz for the day with friends) she didn't get to say goodbye to him.
 
Usually if he is going to get in after 5am or so, he does it on the weekends.  That's the unusual part.  Him being gone all night is an every day thing.  In fact, the only times he doesn't stay out all night I accuse him of being ill.  (And I am usually correct.)
 
So where the hell was he that he couldn't be home to say goodbye to his daughter?  That annoys me.  If he is going to be gone, why can't he just go?
 
Okay, enough of that rant for today.  Like you really needed to hear it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?