<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Today, my dear, was interesting.  Moreso than I had anticipated. 
I got some very enticing email, with challenging instructions.  I hesitated, thinking that I couldn't comply because I was wearing a t-shirt, and thus couldn't unbutton.  But wait - I had my work shirt on over the tee.  I could change.  And at the end of the day, that is exactly what I did.  I went into the bathroom in a tee shirt, and came out in a denim shirt buttoned to just under my bra.  (And I was wearing a particularly skimpy bra today, too.)

It was scary as hell, right there in the building, and then walking down the street in the city.  I'm afraid I pulled my coat close when riding the subway, but you did say while driving, right?

As soon as I got into the car (after retrieving the parking ticket) I undid the coat and positioned the seat belt to hold it open.  I pulled my skirt up so my thighs were bare, and I started home. 

Skipped the gas station, as it turned out I had more gasoline than I had thought.  But I did get stuck at stoplights with two (count 'em, two) busses.  Thank goodness people don't pay attention.

I had read one email before leaving the office, and as soon as I got to the house I came in here and read the other.  Wow. 

You are amazing.  And a mind reader.  And you push me just past the point of comfort.  Just that much.  And I love it.  It scares me, but I love it.

Have a good trip.  I'll behave.  I am looking forward to it.

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?