<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Why do I still love you? I know why I still love them, we were so close, it isn't possible to stop. But why you? And why this way? It isn't as though things ended well, because they didn't. And it isn't that we have so much history, because I have close to the same history with them. And I don't know that the additional six years would have made a difference to them either. I am not nearly as unlovable as I believed myself to be. So why is it that I understand that Carl doesn't answer my emails, although he reads them all, and I can accept that Em won't read email for goodness knows how long, because that's who he is. But I can't deal with the fact that you may have received an email from me, and you aren't already answering. Dumb. You always took your time writing to me. And I was always the only one you were writing to. I'm sure you have other things to occupy your time.

But I resent them.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?